We invite you to attend our Monthly Membership Meeting Tuesday, March 1st at 4pm in the GSA Lounge. We will be discussing the following:
- Spring Quarter Membership Drive: We’ll discuss details and strategy for our membership drive.
- Organizer Positions: UAW 2865 – Santa Barbara will be hiring on organizers for our membership drive. We’ll discuss these open positions and answer any questions at our upcoming membership meeting. Interested parties are encouraged to attend.
- One lead organizer hired at a 25% appointment (tuition remission & health) for spring quarter. Interested parties should send a cover letter & CV to email@example.com no later than March 11th at 5pm.
- Several hourly organizers hired at $30/hour. Interested parties should contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SHSA Town Hall Meeting: On Wednesday, March 2nd at 1:30pm in the MCC Meeting Room, we will be holding a town hall meeting to discuss the UC’s current Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault policies, and UAW 2865 & 5810’s response.
Please be sure to attend if you are interested in discussing any of these issues, or if you would like to be more involved. Remember, our union is member directed and led. We rely on you, our members, for direction and feedback.
Questions? Have an agenda item to discuss? Want to get more involved? Please be sure to attend a monthly membership meeting (1st Tuesday of the month, GSA Lounge, 4pm), or email us at email@example.com. You can also visit our UCSB – UAW 2865 site for information on our grievance process, workplace protections, and other resources for our members. And don’t forget tolike us on Facebook!